Come down for a night of obscure, naughty, and lovely tunes from the 1910s, 1920s, and 1930s!
Enjoy spirited and inspired renditions of Tin Pan Alley, early hot jazz, vaudeville, Yiddish novelty numbers, ragtime, and other lovable, rare tunes.
• This performance will be held in the outdoor amphitheater.
• Concert tickets are will-call style, so there are no physical tickets. If you bought your ticket online or over the phone, simply show up and give us the name you used for your purchase.
• A beer and wine bar will be available.
• Concert-goers may bring their own food and drinks.
• Parking is FREE in The Muck lot.